We all are aware of Macaroni! It is a variety of dry pasta which is available in the variety of sizes. It originated in Italy and was made with durum wheat. Curved macaroni is referred to as elbow macaroni. Which is what we are using in this recipe. So without any further delay let’s quickly know what ingredients I used to create this “Beasty Macaroni”. I call it Beasty as it uses a lot of stuff, and Indian style because it uses spices and technique traditionally used in this country.
Don’t go on looks it contains High Carbs, Low Fat & High fiber.
- Elbow Macaroni
- Black Pepper, Salt
- Olive Oil
- Onions, Capsicum, Tomatoes, green chilies
- Coriander powder, turmeric powder & Red chili powder
- Pizza Sauce, Tomato Ketchup & Mayonnaise
- Lemon Juice
How to make it?
- First, we will boil a lot of water in a pot, and then add Macaroni to it. People often prefer adding a tbsp of olive oil and pinch of salt to make macaroni boil faster, but it is optional.After our elbow macaroni is boiled, drain the water, and a little bit of olive oil and mix macaroni well. You may add Black Pepper at this phase and it will look something like this.
- Next, heat a pot and put some olive oil and then fry our vegetables. First fry some onions, green chilies, and capsicum, then add tomatoes to them.You may use beans, carrots, garlic, and ginger also for frying.After frying them it may look something like this.
- Now the next step is to add Macaroni to it. Add Macaroni to the vegetables and mix them well. Add Salt to taste and you may also add some coriander powder, a little bit of turmeric powder and red chilly powder.
- Now we will add a mixture of sauces to it. I mixed Mayonnaise, pizza sauce, and Tomato ketchup in the ratio 3:1:1 and then add this mixture to the pot and mix well all the ingredients.
- After it is mixed well, add lemon juice and pinch of salt and mix well. After stirring for 2-3 minutes on medium flame…Serve hot with coriander leaves.
That was it, people! Let me know in the comments what you feel about this recipe of mine. Also don’t forget to subscribe for my blog to get updates. Thankyou!