Hakka cuisine is the cooking style of Hakka People. In my country i.e India, the locally known Hakka cuisine is an Indian adaptation of original Hakka Dishes. Hakka Cuisine is basically mostly Indian Chinese cuisine.
In this blog, I will show you how to make super easy Hakka Noodles with Indian Touch! All you need is some ingredients as shown below.
- Chings Hakka Noodles (1 packet)
- 1 chopped Bell Pepper, 1 chopped Onion, Ginger, Salt to taste, Black Pepper
- Soy sauce & Vinegar /Chings Hakka Noodles Masala
How to make it?
- First, we will boil a lot of water in a pot, then to the boiling water we will add our Noodles and let them cook for around 3-4 minutes. We don’t want them to boil more than that.
- Now drain the noodles, toss a little olive oil and add a pinch or two of black pepper in it.
- Next, heat a pan, add olive oil and then stir fry your finely chopped vegetables. You may also add Tomatoes and Ginger, It’s a personal choice!
- Add Your Noodles to it and mix well.
- Now you can add any Hakka Noodle Masala, mix well..stir fry and serve hot
- Or what you can do is add around a spoon of Soy sauce and salt…stir well. You can also add Vinegar and after a little bit of tossing, serve hot.
That’s it! Enjoy delicious Indian Chinese cuisine. Do comment what you think about this! Don’t forget to subscribe to see more amazing blogs!