Today we will make an amazing Tawa Chicken Recipe! It is super simple to be made and is full of protein. We are using Boneless Chicken for this recipe. Boneless Chicken Breast is lean protein, which is very healthy. People who go to the gym can also have it as it contains a negligeble amount of fat!
- 200 gm Chicken Breast (Boneless)
- Yogurt/ Curd
- Turmeric Powder, Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice
- Green Bell Pepper, green chili, Onion
How to make it?
1. First, we are going to wash our Chicken Breast and clean it. Make small cuts using Knife on chicken pieces so they may marinate well. Now we will add 2 spoons of Yoghurt and salt to taste, lemon juice and also you may add black pepper.
2. Now we will add 2 spoons of Yoghurt and salt to taste, lemon juice and also you may add black pepper.
3. Now mix it real well. After that, you may add a chopped onion, green chili, and a chopped bell pepper. Mix it all well again.
4. Heat a pan or a Tawa, put some non-stick cooking spray or a very little bit of olive oil. Now add our Chicken to it and spread it wisely.
5. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes till it becomes a little bit soft on the lower side and yogurt release water and after that liquid is reduced, flip the chicken and cook for a couple of minutes. Cook on the mid-low flame. If pieces of chicken are small they cook faster and Reducing cooking time keeps the nutrients from getting destroyed.
6. After the chicken is cooked (check with a knife or a fork) you may add any garnishing.!
That’s it! Delicious Tawa Chicken with – High Protein and low fat! Don’t forget to subscribe to follow more recipes!